Duck Island Limited is incorporated in England and Wales. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using the Duck Island Limited website you agree to this use.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information, including email address and company details;
- Your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information;
What do we do with the information we collect?
- We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order; and
- To provide to our nominated contractor for the purposes of facilitating credit card orders.
Whom do we share this information with?
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.